When adding full-time project management employees or contractors with average project management skills isn’t a practical solution, our experienced project leaders can immediately take ownership of your challenging projects.
Available on a flexible, as-needed basis, your projects can move forward without the hiring process and commitment associated with a full-time project manager. Auxilium’s project leaders get up to speed quickly and lead project teams in a highly efficient manner.
- Easy staffing process
- Lower cost than full-time staff
- Exceptional leadership skills — quick ramp-up
- Global & diverse team specialists
- Only billed for value-added time
- Long-term contracts not required
- Can help advance your PM capability
- Certified PMPs available
- …moving forward with projects in the queue or stalled projects
- …maintaining a flat headcount
- …product development, IT infrastructure, or business process improvement projects
- …projects that don’t require full-time staffing
- …short-term or intermittent projects
- …troubled projects
- …reducing stress and overload for your PM staff
- …projects that can benefit from exceptional leadership skills
Contact Us for more information.